During your initial visit, we will compile your dental history and conduct a thorough examination, which may include x-rays and other aids necessary for an accurate diagnosis of your mouth, teeth and gums. Once the state of your dental health has been determined, we will then consult with you regarding the most appropriate treatment plan.
invisalign is the invisible way to straighten teeth without braces. Invisalign uses a series of clear removable Aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets. Invisalign has been proven effective in clinical research and in dental practices worldwide. click here for more information
BOTOX® Cosmetic is the only approved treatment to temporarily improve the appearance of both moderate to severe frown lines between the brows and crow’s feet lines in adults. Learn more about BOTOX® Cosmetic
Same Day Crowns
Crown and Bridge
Whitening your teeth has never been easier. Opalescence’s innovative preloaded whitening trays are simply inserted onto your teeth for a comfortable fit. The thin membrane tray adheres to the teeth and remains securely in place for the 60 minute wear time. Only 60 minutes, once a day. It’s that easy.
• General cleaning, plaque, calculus, and stain removal
• Diagnostic imaging, such as x-rays for the teeth and panoramics for the entire jaw
• Dental and Oral hygiene education: continuing care
• Fluoride treatment and sealants for children
Take a look in the mirror and if you notice any of the following then you may be a candidate for a dental cosmetic makeover:
• dark, stained teeth or white frosty spots
• overlapping front teeth
• teeth that appear to small or too large
• gaps or spaces between any of the front teeth
• uneven gum line
• chipped or fractured teeth
Dr. Rebekah Boral can help you determine how to improve your smile.
• Tooth colored resin fillings
• Ceramic inlays and onlays for larger fillings
• Bonding procedures to repair chipped or broken teeth
• Lab-Fabricated Adhesion Dentistry (Porcelain laminate veneers)
• Composite Filling
• Denture and Bridge Repair